Benefits of Leasing and Financing a Mazda at Headquarter Mazda
Even after you’ve picked your new Mazda from our inventory of quality cars, your decision making isn’t done. Will you finance or lease your Mazda? The decision can be difficult.
Both have their advantages, so we have set up this comparison page to help you pick the option that is right for you. If you have any questions, contact our finance department for help.
Learn More About the Differences Between Leasing and Financing
Benefits of choosing to lease:
- You only pay sales tax on the portion of the car you finance
- Lower repair cost, or no repair cost at all, thanks to manufacturer warranties
- Lower monthly payments
- You can easily switch to a different model at the end of your lease
Details to keep in mind about leases:
- The vehicle must be returned to the lessor at the end of the lease
- Some lease agreements contain mileage and customization restrictions
Benefits of choosing to finance:
- You will own the vehicle once you complete payments
- There are no customization or mileage restrictions
Details to keep in mind about financing:
- Greater upfront costs
- Monthly payments are more expensive
- The cost of maintaining your vehicle is often higher
Finance or Lease Your New Mazda at Headquarter Mazda
Leasing and financing are very different solutions, and only you can be sure which is right for you on your next new or used Mazda. If you’re still having difficulty deciding, don’t hesitate to reach out to our finance team today, or contact us at (407) 905-9999. Also feel free to stop by our showroom in Clermont, Florida.