Fuel-Friendly SKYACTIV®-G Engines
Under the hood of the Mazda3 5-Door Sport and Touring, you’ll find a SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder engine, rated at 155 hp and 150 lb-ft of torque. The Touring 2.5 and Grand Touring get a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine that outputs 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque. Nearly all trim levels are available with your choice of either a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual-shift and Sport modes. Front-wheel drive is standard across the board. In the fuel economy department, the automatic Sport excels, earning an astounding EPA-estimated 28 mpg city/37 mpg highway rating.
Intuitive Handling Technology
In addition to fuel-saving SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, the Mazda3 5-Door is powered by refined driving mechanics. New to Mazda, SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control automatically adjusts power delivery and redistributes vehicle weight to help you glide around corners. The finely tuned 4-wheel independent suspension system, coupled with your preferred powertrain, takes handling to a new and exciting level. Whether you’re commuting to work on a rainy day, or road-tripping to Lake Louisa State Park in Clermont, the Mazda3 5-Door guarantees well-balanced ride quality.
Four Well-Equipped Trims
The affordably priced 2017 Mazda3 5-Door surpasses many costlier luxury vehicles in niceties and conveniences. Look below for an overview of its trims and comfort features:
- Sport (starting at $19,095): Power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry with “answer back” feature, push-button start, dual map lights, a rear cabin light, a 6-way manual driver’s seat, and 60/40-split-folding rear seats.
- Touring (starting at $22,245): Automatic headlights, dual-zone automatic climate control, powered and heated side mirrors, a 6-way power driver’s seat, black leatherette-trimmed sport seats, variable heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter.
- Touring 2.5 (starting at $22,395): Overhead console with a sunglasses holder, a power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch open, an interior sunshade, a tilt-and-telescopic steering wheel, and driver and passenger-side illuminated covered visor vanity mirrors.
- Grand Touring (starting at $23,895): LED fog lights, perforated leather-trimmed sport seats, and a full-color Active Driving Display.
Mazda CONNECT™ and More
As if its comforts aren’t enough to thrill, the Mazda3 5-Door piles the infotainment technologies on high. Regardless of trim, you’ll enjoy access to the Mazda CONNECT™ Infotainment System, which includes a 7-inch touchscreen. Using voice commands or the Multifunction Commander dial, you can browse HD Radio stations, listen to and respond to text messages, or map out a route via optional navigation. The infotainment system seamlessly pairs with Stitcher, Pandora, and Aha, as well as optional SiriusXM Satellite Radio. To hear your favorite tunes, radio shows, or podcasts in crystal-clear quality, upgrade to Grand Touring for a 9-speaker Bose® surround-sound system with Centerpoint® 2 and AudioPilot® 2.
Protection for Every Driving Situation
The Mazda3 5-Door is comfortable, techy, and safety-minded, which only enhances the cozy atmosphere of the cabin. Each trim comes with dual front airbags with the Mazda Advanced Restraint System, Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, a rearview camera, and automatic door locks. In the event of an accident, the SKYACTIV®-Body Ring Structure disperses crash energy away from the passenger cell, while the 3-point seatbelts and whiplash-reducing front head restraints work to keep you and your passengers protected. For enhanced security, the i-ACTIVESENSE® Safety Package (optional for Grand Touring) installs a bundle of driver assistive technologies, such as:
- Smart Brake Support: Ideal for heavy Orlando traffic, Smart Brake Support detects slowing or stopped straight-ahead vehicles, and either prepares your brakes for a sudden stop or applies them automatically if you take no action.
- Lane Departure Warning System: At speeds of 44 mph or more, Lane Departure Warning System will notify you audibly and visually if your vehicle begins to drift from its lane.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control: This system not only adjusts your speed according to the flow of traffic, it also notifies you if you’re approaching the vehicle ahead too quickly.
Meet the Mazda3 5-Door in Clermont!
Sharply and intelligently designed, the 2017 Mazda3 5-Door is one hatchback you don’t want to miss out on! To book a test drive, contact Headquarter Mazda at (407) 378-4237 between the hours of 9 a.m., and 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday, or 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Sunday. You’re also welcome to swing by our dealership at 17500 State Road 50 in Clermont, FL – only 20 minutes west of Orlando!