Mazda Miata Body Kit
Mazda Miata Body Kit
With an aftermarket body kit for the Mazda Miata, you can improve your Miata’s specs and enhance its sporty look to turn heads in Winter Garden. You know that the stunning and sleek 2019 MX-5 Miata is a true roadster, with a performance-focused exterior and a powerful engine to match, and you can upgrade your Miata further with a Miata body kit. Find out more about Mazda Miata body kits at Headquarter Mazda, and contact us if you have any questions.
Miata Body Kit Options
A body kit includes modified body parts specifically designed to add to a stock car or sports car like the new Mazda Miata. Depending on the type of body kit, it can include items like front and rear bumpers, side sills, hood scoops, front and rear side guards, roof scoops, grilles, and fender flares.
- Mazda Miata wide body kit: Give your Miata a more muscular look with items like front and rear overfenders that go with wider wheels.
- Mazda Miata turbo kit: This kit is more performance-focused and requires a bit more effort to install, with common parts including items like couplers for high-boost applications, oil feed/return lines, high-flow air filters, piping kits, and blow-off valves.
These items found in certain Miata body kits are often made out of lightweight materials like fiberglass, plastic, flex resins, and carbon fiber to reduce drag. Find out what a body kit can do for Miata looks and performance:
- An air dam adds style for an aggressive and low stance
- A rear diffuser improves airflow underneath the body of the car
- A hood scoop allows air to flow right to the engine compartment
- Side sill extensions make your vehicle look closer to the ground
- A rear lip spoiler improves aerodynamics
Find Mazda Accessories and Mazda Parts in Clermont
If you are nervous about purchasing aftermarket parts, you can also improve Miata performance with OEM Mazda parts and accessories, like the Mazda MX-5 Miata aero kit which includes a rear diffuser, front air dam, and side sill extensions. Automotive enthusiasts that want to learn more, contact our parts center near Leesburg! Be sure to check our parts coupons to save on your next Mazda upgrade!