2018 Mazda3 Interior Features
Looking for a new car that provides comfort and convenience along with great looking exterior design? The 2018 Mazda3 interior features are certainly designed to impress, so while everyone else on the Winter Garden roads are impressed with the exterior look, you can be comfortable in the cabin. The Mazda3 comes in hatchback and sedan models. From technology to added conveniences, explore the Mazda3 interior features in more detail below or see them in person when you head to Headquarter Mazda in Clermont.
Mazda3 Interior Comforts
When it comes to being comfortable inside your favorite vehicle, the Mazda3 delivers all-around comfort that you’ll certainly appreciate. From its seating to its ergonomic steering wheel, take advantage of these cabin comforts every time you get behind the wheel.
- Sport seats mold perfectly to the body to give you a more comfortable driving experience
- Choose from cloth, leatherette, or dual-stitched leather in the Grand Touring trim to get the interior finish you crave
- Perforated seating is not only breathable but helps absorb road noise for a quieter cabin
- Door pockets and handles are ergonomically designed and deliver added convenience while on the go in Windermere
Mazda3 Interior Conveniences
Aside from keeping you comfortable, the Mazda3 provides interior conveniences you’ll be happy to have every time you move through town. Thanks to impressive tech features like the remote Mazda key fob, you’ll find that you start looking for reasons to drive around just to experience these in action.
- Active Driver Display is provided in full color and delivers important information to you while you are on the go
- Bose® 9-speaker surround sound system delivers the entertainment you need to fill the cabin
- Multifunction Command control makes it easy for you to access the infotainment you need
- mazda CONNECT™ keeps you fully engaged with your favorite music, contacts, information, and more
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration make it easy for you to connect your smartphone to your vehicle for safer and more engaging driving experiences
Find the Mazda3 for Sale in Clermont Today
The new Mazda3 is a very impressive vehicle that has many differences than the mazda6, both of which stand out over competitors like the Subaru Impreza. In fact, you’ll appreciate not only the interior features, but the ability to choose a mazda3 hatchback or sedan model too. When you’re ready to explore this model in more detail, compare the Mazda3 vs. Mazda6, or browse the base trim mazda3 Sport inventory, be sure to visit Headquarter Mazda in Clermont and take a look at our inventory and explore our vehicle specials. We can even help you learn about other models and their features like the mazda CX-9 towing capabilities.
More From Headquarter Mazda
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is a luxury compact SUV that gives drivers the advanced technology, power, and efficiency they want at an affordable price. The new Mazda CX-5 gas mileage differs for each trim level. Learn more about each trim level offered and the efficiency you can gain on Winter Garden roads ith our guide at…
The 2020 Mazda3 gas mileage differs for each trim, but can reach up to 27 mpg city/36 mpg highway.* With new Mazda technology and different options, Windermere drivers can get the strong performance needed without compromising the efficiency of their Mazda. Learn more about the new Mazda3 gas mileage ratings with Headquarter Mazda then take…
Whether you choose the Mazda3 sedan vs hatchback, you’re in for one phenomenal ride this 2020. That’s because the Mazda3 trims offer spirited handling, top-notch technology, and undeniable style across the entire spectrum. So whether you opt for a Mazda3 Preferred hatchback in Winter Garden or a Mazda3 Premium sedan in Windermere, you’ll be blown…
If you’re looking for a new Mazda SUV with plenty of interior space, innovative technology, and advanced safety, the Mazda CX-5 is the model to choose. This model is best for families in need of more cargo space as well as passenger space. The Mazda CX-5 offers up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space…
The 2020 Mazda CX-9 interior is known to compliment its impressive towing capacity and abundance of safety features. The inside of the Mazda CX-9 offers drivers plenty of stylish designs, quality materials, and high-end technology to make each Winter Garden commute entertaining and comfortable for Leesburg drivers and beyond. Learn more about the Mazda CX-9 interior at…